Friday, December 30, 2011
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Hello all! Just wanted to let y'all know I haven't abandoned y'all! I have been staying in a hotel all week in Houston with Meme while my uncle recovers from a double bypass surgery. I should be back this week with a quick post of a Pinterest craft! I can't wait to show y'all my latest project and let y'all know if its a Pin or a cringe!
Here's a picture of the beautiful tree at Memorial City Mall! Sorry I can't get it right side up!
Also a picture from the roof top!
Saturday, December 24, 2011
- A wooden frame with no glass. They are usually at Hobby Lobby. Mine was a 11x14.
- Ribbon. My ribbon was an inch and a half.
- Cup hooks. You will get a better deal at a Home Depot/Lowes. Mine were a pack of 50 and were one inch.
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Spray Paint. I used Ballet Shoes. It dried in 10 minutes or less.
Thursday, December 22, 2011
- 3/4 cup Applesauce
- 4 oz. Ground Cinnamon
- Wooden rolling pin and cutting board
- Mixing bowl
- Cookie cutters
- Knifes/Thin spatula
- Cooling rack